.64 Acre in Milton, FL – Buildable lot, next to utilities in BOOMING area!!
SAVE $34,075!!! 0.64 ACRES in the booming city of Milton in Santa Rosa County just minutes north of Pensacola!
- Status: Available
- Price: $63,925
- APN (Assessor’s Parcel Number): 21-2N-28-0000-02700-0000
- GPS coordinates (Lat/Long): 30.661872, -87.050254
- NW: 30.661973, -87.050520
- SW: 30.661710, -87.050335
- NE: 30.661915, -87.049415
- SE: 30.661694, -87.049420
- State: Florida
- State: FL
- County: Santa Rosa
- City: Milton
- Zip code: 32570
- Size: 0.64 Acres
- Dimensions: Approx. 90 ft wide by 320 ft deep Approx.
- Closest Community/City To The Property: Point Baker, Roeville and Bagdad
- Zoning: HCD Highway Commercial Development
- Road Access: Up to property line
- Terrain: Flat
- HOA\POA: None
- Annual Taxes: $233
- Electricity: Florida Power & Light (800) 226-5885
- Water: City of Milton
Point Baker & Bagdad
0 Stewart St
Approx. 90 ft wide by 320 ft deep
Paved Road, Legal and Physical
At the Property Line
At property line
HCD Highway Commercial Development
With its unique and rich history, Pensacola has been ruled by the British, the Spanish, the French, the Confederacy, and the United States; which led to its nickname of “The City of Five Flags.” Historic Pensacola Village exhibits the city’s story through guided walking tours.
Being a bustling coastal city, the downtown area offers art galleries, restaurants and cultural venues. Pensacola’s beaches are a must-see, with their white sands and gorgeous waters. In addition, when it comes to cities high on aviation, this Northwest Florida city is Top Gun. Not only is Pensacola the place where all naval pilots train; it also is home to the impressive National Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels Naval aerobatics team.